Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pricing Your Home to Sell in Today's Market

When it comes time to list your home, pricing is critical.  Especially in today's market, pricing can either bring you many showings but no offers, send you multiple offers from multiple buyers (which is ideal!), or it can put your home out of consideration all together (bad!!). 

In simple terms, houses that are priced well and in good condition sell.  Houses that aren't sit...and sit...and sit.
Before I take a listing, I make sure my clients understand this.  Every once in awhile though, I will have a client that wants to price their home at a number higher than I would recommend and I have to stop and have a very honest conversation with them.  Click on the link below to watch a video that explains exactly how a successful pricing strategy will make your house stand out from the crowd:

Why Some Houses Sit While Other Houses Sell

Still have questions?  Feel free to email, text, or give us a call...Pickett Property Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment