Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pickett Property Group is Kansas City Real Estate at Your Fingertips

Last week, I found a new Yellow Pages book on my doorstep.  Sadly, I can't remember the last time I used a phone book.  And the fact that I still get a new one delivered to my door every year absolutely baffles me.  Talk about "old school".

Nowadays, it's all about getting what you want, how you want it, and when you want it or you'll find another avenue to get it.  How do I know this?  I live via instant gratification.  I communicate by email, Facebook, Twitter, and Blog.  I DVR my favorite TV shows so I can watch them at my leisure.  I can place calls, make dinner (ok, really I'm ordering a pizza), and access the internet, social media sites...yes, and even the Yellow Pages...all from my cell phone.

So that's why we do things a little different here at Pickett Property Group.  We offer:

  • Mobile Marketing:  When you list your house with us, we'll assign a special text number to your listing, so that buyers that happen to drive by can send a text and receive instant information regarding your property.
  • Text Messaging:  Got a question?  No problem!  You can text us 24/7 and we'll get back to you asap.
  • HAVE A QUESTION? TEXT US RIGHT NOW!
And, of course, you can Follow KCRealtorBrett on Twitter and Facebook, to name a few.

But to find out exactly what we can do for you, give us a call or text us!  ;) Whether you are looking to sell or looking to buy...whether it's Shawnee, Olathe, Prairie Village, or Overland Park...whether it's your first time or fifth, we'd love to show you how we are putting some fun back in Real Estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment